Electrical wiring in the home emits electric fields and magnetic fields. The electric fields in particular are always-present - even if you have nothing plugged-in to outlets - electric fields come out from all of the "live" wiring inside the walls, floors, and ceilings. These fields contain dirty electricity, and are a serious concern.
An organization in Sweden dedicated to people with sensitivity to electricity/wireless surveyed its members on which products/approaches were most effective at reducing their symptoms. The #1 response was shutting the power off to the sleeping areas at night! You don't want to have to travel to the breaker panel though and switch different sets of switches on and off each day.
Our Deluxe Multi-Zone Remote Circuit Cutoff Kit is the solution to this. This kit is easily installed near your breaker panel box by a licensed electrician or handyman.
Shown in Picture:
- Remote cutoff kit mounted in a large metal box enclosure (not included). The picture also shows 2 contactor switches - while this remote kit actually comes with just 1.
Included with Your Purchase:
- Multi-zone receiver/control module (the brains of the unit)
- (1) 24-amp contactor switch to control up to 4 circuits all in the same zone
- (2) Remote control transmitter units with telescoping antenna
- External antenna for extended range with connector to control module
- AC adapter power supply with connector to control module
- Contactor switch(es) control cable
- DIN rail for mounting the contactor switch(es)
- Instruction booklet
- Sticker labels for circuit breaker panel and switches
Your installer will also need:
- A wiring enclosure (such as a NEMA 1 or NEMA 3 enclosure)
- Anchors/screws to install the box
- Metal fittings to connect to the breaker panel
- Standard outlet box and outlet to power the AC adapter
- Wire and wire nuts
- Extra contactor switches to control other zones or to add circuits to the same zone