Did you know that many homes in North America have huge magnetic fields emanating from pipes in their home? It is such a common problem - we at ElectraHealth see it in the majority of homes we work on and clients we deal with! Electric fields can also exist on these pipes. Water pipes, gas lines, sewer lines, metal electrical conduit (EMT), flexible metal cables, and even metal heating/cooling ducts can be giving off magnetic and electric fields!
- Instant Download - no waiting - get the info you need now
- Printer-Friendly - read it electronically or easily print it out - it's been designed to print perfectly on regular paper
- Free Lifetime Updates - EMF/EMR is a constantly-evolving field. That's why we don't mass-print books...we are constantly updating the books. This particular book has been updated 5 times - the latest 3/21/2019 to version 2.1
Magnetic fields are classified as a Group 2B possible carcinogen by the World Health Organization. They are regulated by governments, but most governments do not set limits based on current science, but rather based on old science or selective-science to favor the energy industry. This results in the population receiving huge exposure to these fields. Scientists all over the world are pushing to
The first book of the EMF Bible. This book describes in detail with pictures, technical explanation, and also layman's easy-to-understand step-by-step guide and practical instructions on how to solve this common issue.
Some topics in the book
- How to measure
- Different approaches to fixing the issue
- Ground loops
- What you should pay a plumber
- Detailed instructions for plumber in plumber language
Homes with incoming metallic (lead, copper, steel) water pipes are usually affected by this issue. It usually causes very large and expansive magnetic fields throughout the home and even around the home. Fixing this in your house and getting your neighbors to do the same will greatly lower your exposure.