The DNA Line Filters by Nobel Electronics are very interesting and effective pass-through or in-line (series) filters. They differ from most other filters out there which are parallel filters by design. With the DNA Line Filters, the electricity you are using passes through the "filter" which acts as a barrier for dirty electricity. Dirty electricity on the outside is blocked from coming in. Great for isolating yourself from the power grid, neighbors, digital or smart meters, and solar (photo-voltaic) systems.
- Maximum (Max) Line Voltage: 250 VAC, RMS, 50/60 Hz.
- Nameplate Max Current all IND30 models: 30 amperes AC, RMS, 50/60 Hz.
- For Filtering Performance, Max Current all IND30 models: 35 amperes AC, RMS, 50/60 Hz.
- For Safety/Overload Max Current all IND30 models: 42 amperes AC, RMS, 50/60 Hz.
- Max. Wire gauge on internal terminal strip IND30: 4 AWG (accepts 18 AWG to 4 AWG)
- Current Capacity of Internal Wiring: 55 amps RMS
- Current Capacity of Terminal Strip: 85 amps RMS
- Note: There are various loads that can cause the IND to audibly buzz. This is normal operation.
- Enclosure and All components inside enclosure are UL Listed.
- Formerly known as the M30 filter.