The JRS Eco 100 D1 on Asus router is the top-of-the-line wireless router (also features wired ports) that is extremely-low-emissions when compared to and ordinary Wi-Fi router.
Developed in Europe since 2011 - now available from ElectraHealth.com shipping right from our warehouse in the USA. The JRS Eco 100 on Asus router is an Asus wireless router that has been specially programmed with unique software unavailable anywhere else. It was developed in Europe by an electrical engineer to produce the least amount of radiation possible. The Asus WiFi router has been transformed into a new advanced wireless router capable of low emissions.
Ordinary modern Wi-Fi routers transmit wireless radiation signals at least 20 times per second at max power. Modem/routers provided by Internet service providers are usually even far worse than this! This subjects you and your family and loved ones to 24/7 constant radiation at high levels, even when you aren't using Wi-Fi devices at all!
The JRS Eco 100 D1 solves these problems in 4 ways:
- Transmits only 2 times per second instead of 20.
- Goes into "sleep" mode when you turn off the WiFi on your wireless devices or put them into Airplane mode. The router knows it is no longer needed and completely stops all signals. Instantly wakes up when you turn a WiFi device back on.
- In addition to transmitting way less frequently and being able to go to sleep when not needed, the transmit power is also greatly reduced on the JRS Eco 100 D1. Can be set to transmit even less depending on the range you require.
Years ago ElectraHealth developed a similar solution using open-source software. It served many people well and helped them reduce their WiFi emissions in their house. The JRS Eco 100 D1 is a new product for us, but initial tests so far lead us to believe it is a much more rock-solid and better solution.
ElectraHealth.com is excited to be offering this new product and best-solution for having wireless networking comparable to but much lower emission than Wi-Fi.
- Comparable to Wi-Fi 5 (802.1ac)
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (dual-band) available - use either or both
- AC1750 speed (1300Mbps 5gHz and 450Mbps 2.4gHz)
- Dual-core processor (CPU) for high-speeds, many users, and more
- Dual USB ports for storage, cellular Internet, and other advanced features
- 3 x 3 MIMO transmit technology
- 128 MB Flash Memory, 256 MB RAM
- 5 x Gigabit (1000 Mb) ports - 1 Internet (WAN) and 4 local (LAN)
- JRS Eco 100 D1 Router on Asus hardware plug-and-play ready
- Power adapter 110-240 volt
- Shielded Ethernet cable
- JRS Documentation
*Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi alliance. Neither ElectraHealth.com nor JRS Eco Wireless own this trademark. It is used here for comparison purposes.