An international group of organizations from Spain, France, Portugal, and Sweden met in Madrid last month to follow up and take action on the Council of Europe's Resolution 1815. Specifically:
1. That WiFi systems, wireless phone networks, mobile phones, and other devices generating electromagnetic pollution are prohibited in teaching centers/schools, libraries, and places frequented by children.
2. That health centers, hospitals, nursing homes, public social services frequented by children are converted intowhite zones, free of electromagnetic pollution.
3. That electrohypersensitivity is recognized as an environmental illness and as a disability, and the rights of those who so suffer are guaranteed.
4. To establish urgently a moratorium on the deployment of 4G systems of mobile phone, that by its greater biological damage and building penetration, exponentially increases the risks to which the population is exposed.
5. To stop the installation of remote management meters (SMART meters), wireless as well as PLC, and stop the public subsidies to electric oligopolies.
6. To launch information campaigns on the risks of these technologies.
Attached is the English translation of the Press Release before the meeting:
The Manifesto which resulted from the meeting is attached in English and French -- a very exciting document.
Here are some links to that site, which has a wealth of information, including a link to an organization/initiative entitled Escuela Saludable/ Healthy School -- Internet only by cable. Most of the information is in Spanish, but with translation tools, that is accessible.
Spanish press release