Screening attenuation: Attenuation values applies to 1 Ghz. Measurement to ASTM D4935-10 / IEEE Std 299-2006 / IEEEE Std 1128-1998 / ASTM A698/A698M-07.
Application: Wall interior, Ceiling, Floor
Field type: LF (low frequency), HF (high frequency)
Attenuation: High (30 to 60 dB)
Our longtime classic was improved again in 2014. The All-in-One paint, if you cannot decide. Based on a high quality pure acrylic binder. Frost resistant: Suitable for shipping during winter time and for sea freights in containers. Breathable, solvent free, low-odor, low-emission.
- Screening attenuation: One layer 37 dB, two layers 44 dB. The shielding attenuation is regularly tested in our own EMC laboratory. We have measurement setups due to the following standards: ASTM D4935-10, IEEE Std 299-2006, IEEEE Std 1128-1998, ASTM A698/A698M-07.
- Common: Our shielding paints, shielding with carbons have many advantages, see common characteristics.
- Application (coverage): Interior (7.5 m˛/l), exterior (5 m˛/l).
- Underground: Interior and exterior: Excellent adhesion on almost all undergrounds like existing emulsion paints, sheetrock, wallpaper, cement, plaster, masonry, wood, etc.
- Top coating: Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints, dispersion silicate paints, facade paints or silicon resin paints. Not applicable are pure mineral paints (clay, loam, chalk, silicate). Please find appropriate product recommendations in the technical data sheet. Due to the high adhesive tensile strenght (to ETAG 004 for EIFS-systems, minimum 0.08 N/mm˛), applicable directly under pure organic plaster, no mineral pasters!
- Grounding: Must be grounded! We recommend interior the grounding strap EB2 plus grounding plate GW (GB) plus GP, exterior the fiber additive AF3 plus the grounding plate GE.
- Ingredients: Pure acylic dispersion, graphite, water, carbon black, additives, preservative (MIT, BIT).
- Technical data: VOC-content: 0.2 g/l (the EU limit value for category A/a is 30 g/l from 2010). Sd-value: 0.1 m. Ph-value: 8. Adhesive tensile strenght: 2.3 N/mm˛. Shelf live: 12 months. Color: Black. More technical details in our table overview.