Our shielded Ethernet bulk cable by-the-foot is perfect for wiring your house with properly-shielded and properly-grounded wired Internet! We have seen too many clients who purchase the wrong cable, or put their faith in installers who purchase the wrong cable. In the end they are left with unshielded Ethernet, or poor-quality Ethernet that will not last into the future. We have decided it's best to avoid this. Not everyone needs 1000 feet of cable either, so we make it easy to purchase what you actually need. As always with ElectraHealth, you know you are getting the best quality. Do it right the first time and enjoy the everlasting results of your investment in wired Ethernet and Internet in your home and office.
Colors currently available:
- FTP (Foil Twisted Pair) also known as F/UTP cable - overall aluminum foil shielded
- Drain wire to properly ground shield all the way down
- Solid 23 gauge (23 AWG) pure bare copper conductors - not mixed or clad with lesser metals like aluminum for the conductors
- Bandwidth tested up to 750 MHz
- cETLus Certified, RoHS-3 Compliant
- The riser-rated CMR jacket is for use in between floors, in wall, and more.
- Suitable for 1 Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet speeds up to 328 feet.
- Supports Power over Ethernet: PoE/PoE+/PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) 4PPoE up to 90W.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with shielded Cat6A RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 1.10mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 7.40mm.
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- T with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards