Don't just find or measure the problem - have it fixed on the spot!
Chicago and the Midwest's #1 EMF Service and only specialized low-EMF electrical contractor. ElectraHealth.com performs EMF/EMR/EMI services for clients around the country. Our business is based in Northern Illinois and most of our clients are in the City of Chicago and the suburbs of Chicago. We have a second location in the Nashville area. We also see clients in the Milwaukee area, Madison area, Indianapolis, St. Louis, and other nearby areas frequently. We are a full-time professional EMF/EMR measurement firm. This is not a hobby or side work - this is our full time profession. We have served clients around the country.
Want to ensure your home is healthy and not affected by common threats such as: magnetic fields, electric fields, dirty electricity, microwave radiation (wireless, cell towers, etc)? Are you purchasing a home, but want to be aware of the risks in the area? Guessing isn't good enough - get the facts with real, accurate measurements, analysis, recommendations, and fixes.
Wiring errors (National Electric Code violations) are common. In fact most homes in the Chicago region have these common issues. They occur because of do-it-yourself wiring, poorly or non-trained contractors, lack of understanding, poor requirements for electrician licensing in Illinois, and sometimes inadvertent mistakes. Whatever the cause - we are one of the few EMF/EMR/EMI specialists in the country who are also electrical contractors so that we may fix these mistakes for you right away! Other EMF specialists have to rely on third parties, and their availability and competency level. We troubleshoot and fix the worst commercial and residential wiring errors which cause huge and dangerous fields in living and working spaces.
Whether you are looking to protect your family's health, your own health, or the health and productivity of your employees at work, EMF testing and remediation is an investment in long-term wellness.
Shaun Kranish is the owner of ElectraHealth.com. Shaun offers on-site EMF inspection, consulting, and remediation throughout the Midwest. Shaun is very close to the Chicago suburbs (Chicagoland) - so inspection in this area is a great value. Quick facts about Shaun Kranish:
- EMF measurement and remediation since 2008
- Mentored personally by Dave Stetzer since 2008
- Electrical contractor in Illinois, Tennessee & Wisconsin serving all cities
- Building Biology Institute (BBI) Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist (EMRS) in-progress (2019)
- BBI 204.3 Electromagnetic certification completed
- BBI 212 Electromagnetic certification completed
- BBI 312 Advanced Electromagnetic radiation certification completed
- Lab instructor for BBI 212 Electromagnetic Radiation (September 2019)
- Former IT consultant
- Has inspected and remediated countless homes and businesses since 2008
- Continues education and collaboration with leaders in EMF inspection all over North America
What you can expect with an on-site inspection by Shaun Kranish:
- Shaun thoroughly checks for the following: RF (radiofrequency) radiation, microsurge electrical pollution (also called EMI, dirty electricity, VLF, noise, harmonics, transients, and other names), AC magnetic and electric fields, wiring errors, and more.
- Shaun happily educates and shares information with the client the entire time, explaining each finding and recommendation (so long as the client is available and wishes to be involved like this.)
- Shaun works with each individual client to find the best and most impactful approach, taking the client's health and EMF sensitivity history into account along with their budget.
- Photographic and videographic evidence of measurements are recorded. Sometimes data recordings are made as well when deemed beneficial or at client's request.
- Travel is from Nashville and billed at $75/hr. Clients are usually combined in consecutive days for other cities to split travel costs and make it more affordable. Travel charges will be billed separately once scheduled & before assessment takes place. This cost includes travel time, gas & insurance for measuring instruments & products.
- Initial price includes up to 3 hours of inspection. Additional inspection and on site work is billed at $150/hr currently.
Add this to the cart and checkout and you'll be taking the most recommended course of action - having a highly-trained and experienced EMF inspector with professional equipment survey your entire home and/or business!
Are you having any remodeling done to your Chicago or Chicagoland or Chicago suburb home? This is when most wiring errors and mistakes occur! In fact - most homes we visit have wiring errors and code violations that cause very severe magnetic fields in the home. We provide electrical contracting with our highly trained and experienced crew that is EMF focused. Everyday electrical contractors often cause nightmares when it comes to EMF fields. Don't trust remodeling or any electrical work to an ordinary electrician - call us to make sure it is done right.