Need to measure wireless/RF signals, but aren't ready to invest in a top-notch meter just yet? Having a detector in your hand will allow you to see where you are in exposure and most importantly to find out what devices around you are emitting signals! This is the key to reducing your exposure - accurately and effectively identifying sources of radiation. It's very quick and easy with the Safe and Sound Classic. Owning your own device will provide many years of value in being able to measure for yourself and your family and loved ones to ensure they are as safe as possible.
The Safe and Sound Classic RF detector/meter is a less-expensive way to effectively detect and measure radiofrequency radiation (RF Radiation) from common sources such as: cell towers, Wi-Fi routers, Bluetooth, cell phones, "smart" appliances and devices, and many other common technologies that transmit information wirelessly.
The Safe and Sound Classic is referred to as a "detector," because it is a cost-effective way for the average person to get a good idea of their exposure when a full-fledged measurement meter is not required. Meters provide actually readings on a digital screen - real time numbers. The Safe and Sound Classic provides threshold readings in the form of LED lights to show what type of exposure range one is currently in. The sound feature - which is invaluable - sets this instrument apart from many popular competing models such as those provided by Cornet. We do not currently carry Cornet meters/detectors on ElectraHealth due to accuracy and reliability issues we have seen over the years.
Safe Living Technologies has been on the forefront of EMF/EMR health for many years and is a trusted source of high-quality products. Recently, they have been developing their own meters and detectors and filling a big void in affordability, accuracy, and overall quality and support.
ElectraHealth is proud to offer these meters and detectors. The Safe and Sound Classic is currently our favorite detector for RF and the one we first recommend for this price range.
Safe And Sound Classic RF Detector - 3rd Party Certified RF Detector with +/- 6dB accuracy from 200MHz - 8GHz
Unlike any other detector in its price range. The Safe and Sound RF Detector is a compact, simple to use detector for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation. Manufactured in Canada and circuit board made in Silicon Valley, USA. Provides a quick and simple assessment of the RF present in your environment and requires no technical experience. It uses color coded LED's which correlate to measurement ranges to assess the RF exposure in your environment. The Safe and Sound also has a sound signature analysis which helps identify which RF Sources you are being exposed to.
- No technical experience required, easy to use and understand
- True response detection range: 200MHz - 8GHz
- Performance tested in 3rd party RF testing lab (report below)
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- Measurement ranges based on current Building Biology guidelines for sleeping areas
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 1 µW/m²
- Color coded LED's which identify exposure levels corresponding to Building Biology Guidelines
- EHS Friendly to hold - no emissions from electronics inside when sound is disabled
- Battery operated (2 x AAA) - 8 to 12 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design: 65mm X 90mm X 21mm (2.5" X 3.5" X 0.8")
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 200 MHz and 8 GHz
- Smart meter emissions
- Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz channels)
- Cell towers including many 5G signals
- Cell phone emissions
- Cordless home phones
- Bluetooth devices
- Baby monitors
- Airport radar
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Video game consoles
- Safe and Sound Classic RF Detector: Qty=1
- Sturdy, Zippered Carrying Case
- User's Guide and Exposure Guidelines
- 2 - AAA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty