I am probably the most electrically sensitive person on the planet.
Buying these Stetzerizers has started me on recovery from a two-year long relapse of neurological illness that has severely limited my life.
And it was only because of Stetzerizer-US/ElectraHealth's 60-day money-back guarantee and lowest price that made me take the leap of faith to try them.
If you are having problems with your nervous system, feeling vaguely sick, heavily fatigued, or as if your head is being bombarded by inaudible, invisible "noise", please read this.
I am a real customer of ElectraHealth, I am identifying myself here, and I welcome any questions.
I'm a textbook example of mercury toxicity and electromagnetic field and radio frequency illness, and I've spent the last 18 years trying to help people get better, wherever and however I find them.
I'm over 50 and have lived with this problem since I was a young child.
I didn't know until I was accidentally and suddenly cured, that the main culprit had been the silver fillings in my teeth.
The mercury that had been seeping into my bloodstream for years left me super-sensitive to the slightest new exposure to the world's greatest toxin.
It has taken many years though, to put all the pieces together to understand what makes me go into a relapse of neurological dysfunction.
Electromagnetic fields, radio frequencies, and what I now understand as "dirty electricity", in a sensitive person, will mobilize heavy metals that are otherwise lying dormant in your body and below your own personal threshold of tolerance.
A new computer came into my home two years ago, sending me into a relapse for the first time in seven years.
I thought it was the mercury content in the computer, but I now realize it was the powerful EMF fields that merely aggravated the mercury that was sitting quietly in my body and not yet overpowering my nervous system.
As this relapse reached its peak, I'd get palpitations in my kitchen if the dishwasher was running, and then even if the lights were on! (Regular incandescent; I would live by candlelight before I'd have a fluorescent bulb in my house.)
I bought some new entertainment-related electronics and had to return them because being near them gave me palpitations and made my head spin.
Then, when the refrigerator's motor would come on, I would feel a bombardment in my brain that I can't even describe.
By April '09, just being downstairs in my home would make me feel continuously sick: as if invisible rays were shooting through my brain.
I was getting severe and painful shocks from touching ANYTHING, even putting my bare feet down on my ceramic floor tile!
I started feeling anxious and overpowered, often grabbing my head in my hands, whenever I was near anything electrical: a ceiling fan, the A/C compressor outside my house, computers, the kitchen mixer, my halogen pole lamp, cell phones.
By May, I realized that as I'd be walking through my house downstairs, my body was leaning to the right. I didn't feel as if I was losing my balance or falling over, but my body didn't seem to know which way was straight up.
I never make an expensive purchase of any kind without doing so much research that I end up not knowing who and what to believe, and so I usually don't follow through with buying *anything*.
I had heard about dirty electricity in passing, but refused to pay any attention to it.
Then serendipitously, right after this relapse began, in September '07 a woman came to my yard sale and we started chatting.
I asked if we could walk further away from the in-ground utility company meter that had recently been changed so that it sends out a wireless frequency for the meter reader to zap as they drive by the house.
This lady worked for the local Health Department and said she knew exactly what I was talking about. I still didn't take any action for almost two years.
When I decided that enough was enough, I had a hair analysis done, which shows that I'm severely heavy metal toxic, and I spoke to a naturopath who talked about these filters that reduce "dirty electricity".
I spent a week researching, I discovered the Stetzerizers, and I understood the science behind why they work.
Yes, they are expensive.
And I was afraid to order them by long distance.
I was afraid that they couldn't possibly make me feel better.
I was afraid they'd get hot to the touch and I'd worry about keeping them plugged in all the time. (They don't even get warm.)
I saw websites where they cost more, and they had a no-return policy.
As I was about to give up, I found ElectraHealth and saw the lowest price AND a 60-day money back guarantee. To me, this was a no-brainer. If they worked, they were worth every penny.
I was so convinced that I needed to try them, I was willing to risk the cost of return shipping...and that is rare for me.
I also bought the meter so that I could see for myself that the filters work, and how many to plug in in various places.
When I first plugged in the meter in a kitchen outlet, the number was over 500. I plugged a Stetzerizer into the same outlet and the number instantly jumped down to under 20.
Research said that some people feel better after just an hour. I didn't.
And it said that most people feel better in 24 hours. I didn't.
But on the morning of Day Eight, I came downstairs, and realized that I was no longer leaning to the right, and that my head no longer felt bombarded. My house began to feel calmer.
I can sit at the computer long enough to write this! The ceiling fan over my head is no longer befuddling my brain.
Some companies market these filters specifically as a product that lowers your electric bill. For me, that's just a nice bonus. All things taken into consideration, it appears that my bill is at least $10 lower this month than the same month last year.
As I write this, I've had my Stetzerizers for six weeks, and I wish I'd had them for years. With less dirty electricity bombarding my brain, I now have a chance to detox the mercury that's keeping me sick.
Shaun, the owner of Stetzerizer-US, has given me personal attention, phoning me to answer questions, and expressing concern for my health. He has a strong ethic about selling products only if he believes in them, and he has changed his career path because he wants to be in a business that helps people get healthier.
I completely, highly recommend that anyone who sees themselves in my symptoms buy a 20-pack of Stetzerizers from Stetzerizer-US. You have nothing to lose if they don't improve the quality of your life, and if they helped someone as electrically challenged as I am, I believe they'll help anyone.
Las Vegas, NV